I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I can see you

I had new lenses put into my glasses this week. Its been a revelation. I can see.

I realised that its been about 2 years since my last eye test, and its no wonder my eyes are so tired.....the eye doctor explained that I had totally the wrong prescription, and one of the lenses was even tinted green!!! Bloody pikey optometrist back in Bristol had totally f'd me over!

So I can now see, and its pretty cool.

 I thought I might try and get some new frames. Nothing hipster, but something a little bit fun maybe without going 'crazy cat lady', or too 'Sue Pollard' (I once saw her in a hotel bathroom, and she pee'd in the cubicle next to mine while her poor assistant waited outside listening to her pee trickle and her constant chattering about how she 'wasnt going to put up with it' - whatever 'it' was).




Anyway, I went into an opticians in my home town of Burlingame and asked for some help picking out some frames. The helpful lady picked me quite a few, and they were all nice, until I saw that the prices ranged from $550 to over $1000. I dont think so.

Its off to Costco for me I think!  Lets see what look I come out with!!











Now these pictures aren't blurred, they're even funnier ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment