I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ants in my Pants

Ever since I started juicing, I cant sit still. Its like I have ants in my pants.

I am now better than ever at multi-tasking. I get home from work, visit the supermarket, come home and begin my detox duties. Juicing, cooking and even baking my own soda bread. I know, its crazy!!!

Although this evening, I started one task, then another, and then another, spinning about the place not quite completing anything.

I think I've had too many greens!!

ANTS IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment