I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Monday, May 6, 2013

Dreams

Just lately my dreams have been really mundane.

In last nights dream I was in a hotel lobby trying to get the attention of the receptionist. This went on for a while, and then when he finally asked me if he could help, I simply asked if he had any rooms available. I woke up before he could answer, so I have no idea if there were any room available.
So dull.

A few nights ago I dream't that I had had my hair cut. I woke up before the stylist had finished drying it. And the night before that, I was in the bath and couldn't get my toes clean.

I think that since The Walking Dead finished, and I am no longer dreaming in Post-Apocalyptic scenario's, life has taken on a more sedate straight forward turn. I am not sure I like it.

If only I had a kitten.




No comments:

Post a Comment