I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Friday, February 1, 2013

God Bless Bleach

God bless Bleach. And while I am at it, moist toilet paper wipes.


Since moving here I have tried my best to use eco friendly cleaning products. But, tonight, the worm has turned and I marched into Safeway and purchased bleach.

My bathroom is now lovely and clean. I scrubbed it within and inch of its life and loved every bleachy minute of it. My sinuses are now clear too.
I got so carried away I accidentally burnt the pizza I had in the oven. Time just flew by!


I ate the Pizza, but half way through, ran out of Salad Cream.

Time of a glass of wine.




I haven't mentioned the moist toilet wipes again, because I know you all agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment