I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gay Dogs

I have found a job for the nation of armed cats that surround us.

This morning, my friend Brian informed me of the plight of a dog in Tennessee...

Facebook Users Mount Campaign to Save 'Gay Dog' from Being Put Down by Tennessee Kill Shelterhttp://gawker.com/5980462/

My first reaction was to get the armed cats involved in the poor dogs rescue. But it looks like the little fella has already been rescued, which is great news.

I did wonder though what a gay dog would look like. So, I looked into it and I think I have some answers..



I think I am along the right lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment