I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fight!

Today is a lovely summery day and I find myself walking in the park at the end of my street, people watching and taking it all in.
Then, all of a sudden, I am caught up in the middle of a fight!

Two fat 4 year olds armed with plastic baseball bats suddenly take a dislike to each other. One shouts "you're a poo-bum" to the other, causing the other one to yell back "NO, you're a poo poo". baseball bats are swung, and my leg gets the brunt of Poo-Bums anger!

It was all I could do not to call both of them f'ing poo-bums.

I take a deep breath and continue back towards the street and the crossing, where it seems a very popular place for dogs to hang out of car windows!





If only I could do this and drive at the same time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment