I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Talking to myself

I am getting a bit worried about how much I talk to myself.

I was in Safeway this evening, when I became aware of myself asking myself where the rice cakes had moved to. I dont know why I asked myself this because I dont actually know - because I dont work there, and I didnt move them.

I found them, but while I continued my search, I realized that loads of other people were also talking to themselves too. It was great fun wandering the aisles looking for people doing it.

One lady was even doing a little 'I need a wee' shuffle and humming.


I really dont want to turn into 'The crazy old lady'.






No comments:

Post a Comment