I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spiders

Spider's really are creepy little bastards.

They sneak about with their 8 legs, hiding and watching. I think they might be perverts. Today I had one hidden on my bath towel trying to see me naked.

I hate them.

I have to think happy thoughts if I see one, or even think about one.

I cant post a photo of a spider, but I have added some pictures of my happy thoughts...


Blake from The Good Wife

A fluffy bunny...
 
 
Cary from The Good Wife...
 


Another fluffy bunny...

Puck you Spiders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment