I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cupboard

Just found myself staring into my almost tidy and organised cupboard wondering what I could cut up and put under my bed posts.
Its not what your thinking sadly.

I am trying ways of sound proofing.
Again, its not what you're thinking.

We have forced air heating systems in our apartments and they are quite loud. During the day no problem, but at night not so good. I luckily do not need mine on at night because I am normal and have duvet.
The guy below me however must have air for blood as he feels the cold alright, oh yeah all night long he needs his heating on. So I spend the night on top of what feels like a washing machine on a spin cycle.
Its not as pleasurable as the rumors make out!

So, I figured I'd try putting something under the bed post legs to try and muffle some of the humming. So there I am staring into the cupboard. I decided the Shammy cloth would get it. Scissors at the ready. Off I go for some minimal DIY action.

Not a very interesting post, I'm sorry.
Other thoughts that went through my mind whilst staring into the cupboard were:

I wonder if the hammer will fit in the other tool box.

I wonder if I should get some more pillow cases.

If I sniff the laundry detergent long enough, is it the same as getting drunk?

I wonder if I could sleep in here.


I wish this was my cupboard......



No comments:

Post a Comment