I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Monkeys

Can Monkeys go to prison?

I was driving home with my friend Debbie, and we were talking about the people who train monkeys to climb in through peoples windows and burgle them. We couldnt remember where either of us had heard about it, or what country it was happening in. But, we did wonder if monkeys could get sent to prison.

I was still thinking about this when I got home so I googled 'monkey burglar'.......

This is what came up....

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-06/02/content_607519.htm


So then I googled images, but couldn't find any good ones, so here is the monkey that went shopping in Ikea in a coat.....




And here is one who doesnt like having his picture taken...





1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have F'ing nightmares at that last picture >.< Me no likee the monkee. X

    ReplyDelete