I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Wrong Dog

Sometimes it all goes a bit wrong after an afternoon and evening of cocktails.

My friends Rob and Adrian are marvelous hosts and looked after me all weekend. I was fed yummy food and handed many cocktails as the day went by.

They have two dogs.

One looks like this..

This is Eddie. At about 90lbs he thinks he is a lap dog and does smelly farts.

The other one looks like this..

This is Charles. He likes to patrol the perimeter of the house and garden for anything that moves, and is baffled at Eddies insistence of sitting on peoples laps.

They look quite different don't they?

Eddie likes to go to bed in his cage as it stops him shitting everywhere in the dark hours.
Charles likes to sleep guarding your doorway to save you from anything that moves.

I went to bed so it wasnt my fault.
Charles was the one accidentally put to bed in the cage.
We all awoke to a very free roaming Eddie, and piles of shit everywhere.

Marks version of events are as follows..

"Well I was the first one up and as I entered the room I was greeted by Eddie, and I thought.. ooh thats a bit strange. Who let him out?. Then I couldnt find Charles. I called out and realised he was in the cage.
I let him out. He was ever so grateful"


The Wrong Dog got put away and did time. Our doorways were unguarded.












No comments:

Post a Comment