I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

spot the difference....


Can you spot the difference?

In the Chevron petrol station:

Me: Hi, Do you have any De-Icer?
Counter Attendant: No Sorry (Surrounded by Hersheys and Cheetos only. Nothing else of any help to a motorist)

In the Shell petrol station:

Me:  Hi, Do you have any De-Icer?
Counter Attendant: Er, what?
Me: De-icer - the spray for removing ice from your windscreen?
Counter Attendant: (points to Tampax) I have these, but no, no, I can only see these.


Its always good to have a back up I guess.


Sometimes its hard not to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment