I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guns and Cats

 There has been a lot of debate here in the states about guns, and today there was quite a surreal article about Walmart and their ammunition sales.....

 (Reuters) - Walmart has started to limit sales of ammunition to three boxes per customer per day due to limited supplies, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/30/us-usa-guns-walmart-ammunition-idUSBRE90T1ES20130130


I have no words other than. Mental. Only 3 boxes of Ammo per customer a day? What will we all do? I for one will buy more ice-cream and be done with it.


After reading this I popped onto the BBC website to see what they had for stories.  It seems Cats are total murderers. Yes, they are out there killing everything.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21236690


Now, what if its the cats that have been buying all the Ammo? Do Walmart realise its the cats?

I did some research on my friend google....

 This one is just plain fed up....


This one didnt bother even buying a gun....


 It seems the BBC is right.






No comments:

Post a Comment