I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I live here Pt.2

So, my next mission now that I am more settled here, is to actually get out on weekends and explore.

Today I did. I drove 25mins from my apartment to a little town on the ocean called Half Moon Bay. There was a lot of excitement as the town was gearing up for tomorrow's Surfing contest - The Mavericks Invitational. So I was very happy to see lots of half naked guys padding around smiling! And....it was a lovely 68degrees and bright blue sky.

I was hungry so headed for the very busy Sam's Chowder House, and got myself a table for one, ordered fish and chips and watched the waves.

I reminded myself........I live here. I should do this more often.











Sams Chowder House..



No comments:

Post a Comment