I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Dont blame me....

BLAME MY PENIS" shouted the homeless crazy man as we walked past.

I wonder what it did?

I dont want to think about it!

After a busy Saturday, celebrating the engagement of 2 of my bestest friends Shaun and Andy with 2 of my other bestest friends Patty and Barb, onto an afternoon watching some English TV .....good old Corrie and Eastenders, then the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special with Shaun and I both declaring we should have one last glass of Baileys each before we hit the 2013 health kick, it was time for bed, and then a drive back home to Burlingame this morning.

I was driving home down the 101, when my ipod threw a song at me I was not prepared for. It was a song from an album that Ella had introduced me to about 5 years ago. It was her favourite song on the album, and we'd chat about the lyrics and how cool the band were.
It brought back lots of lovely memories of Ella. That summer we went to see the band at an outdoor festival on the docks in Bristol, and she rushed down the front as soon as the band came on, and it was so nice to see her dancing away with her friends in the sunshine.

So, today, its a nice ear-worm, even though its a tearful one to listen to....

Ella, this ones for you ....The King Blues 'what if punk rock never happened'......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUKxQnMhRJA







No comments:

Post a Comment