I am Pepper.....

I am Laura Pepper, and this is my Blog about living in San Francisco, and other stuff - daily stuff. I moved here in July 2012. Sometimes, screaming isnt enough. Joyful screaming or just damn out-right 'what the hell?' kind of screaming..

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Test Drive?

Yes please pretty lady!..

Er, maybe not.

This is the garage around the corner from my apartment...

 An 'Olde English Garage' of all things! There is fuel .....
And, wait a minute, a pretty lady in the back of a sports car? The inner old lady in me instantly thinks 'she must be freezing' ....
Er.....


oh god.......its a drunk looking dummy.

Why does she have one bum cheek raised? Actually, why is she there at all?  Why am I even worried?
Too scared to go around the front and see her face through fear I'd never sleep again, I have come home to do laundry.










No comments:

Post a Comment